Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Three Books On My Fall TBR

This is a thing called Top Ten Tuesday hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday, there will be a new book related topic. I'm not sure how often I will participate, but I liked this topic. I changed the number to three instead of ten, because I don't have much time to write this.

Also, sorry! I took a break from posting last week, because I wasn't getting much else done other than posting:p

So, anyway, here you go.

(Images found on Google)

3. Peter Pan




I love classics, and have never gotten around to reading this one. I know they have it at our library, and I might check it out the next chance I get.




2. Book of a Thousand Days


I saw this at the library the last time we were there, but I already had so many books to read that I didn't bring it home. Next time, however, I think I will.






1. Navigating Early


I just finished Moon Over Manifest, and I loved it. It was one of those books that I don't realize I love so much until the end. Anyway, I can't wait to read another book by Clare Vanderpool.



This post wasn't very long or interesting, but I felt like I needed to post today. 

I should have my MMC story done tomorrow, but that is not a promise, because Wednesdays are very busy for me:)


auf wiedersehen, darling

-Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Peter Pan used to be one of my favorites. I've probably read it as many times as I have read Lord of the Rings. Never read any of those others though. You should tell me how you like them after you read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I'll definitely get it next time, then.
    Okay, I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, I'm listening (but before you ask, no, you cannot have my case of Wonka Bars).