Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter! (And A Special Announcement)




Yeah, I know it's Monday, but I wrote most of this yesterday. So just pretend it is yesterday while you read this. :)

Happy Easter, everyone! What a beautiful day to celebrate our Savior's resurrection!

And guess what happened?










Yeah. Snow on Easter. What even? Like, we barely got any during the Christmas season. But weather is usually like that where I live. It's beautiful, though. I think God planned it this day (I mean He did, cause it happened, but...) because He wanted us to remember how white He made our sins when He sacrificed His Life for us on the Cross. At least, that's what I was reminded of this morning.

So Happy Easter, again!

Also, guys...

I have an announcement to make...


*DRUMROLL*


*TRUMPETS*

I'm going to write for an online magazine!

*CONFETTI*

Okay, have a great week, guys...

Oh, you wanted to know more?

Okay, I guess I'll tell you. ;D

SOOOO, as I said, I have been accepted as a regular contributor to Tessa Emily Hall's new magazine called Pursue Magazine. 


Pursue Magazine is an inspirational, uplifting magazine for teenage girls. It encourages them to pursue their interests and to make a difference using their talents, though they are young. It covers beauty, fashion, health, and creative topics, and it is a Christian-based magazine. 

I am so excited to begin writing with this community of amazing young women! My first article is scheduled for April, but in the meantime, go and check out all of the wonderful articles already posted. Pursue is also in the process of raising funds for the launch of their first digital issue, which is coming this fall. You can purchase items from their online store here, and help out!








And if you are a young woman at least 16 years old, Pursue is still looking for writers. You can write guest posts, or send in an article and request to be a regular contributor. Come be part of the Pursue community!

And that concludes my announcement! :D

I'll be posting a few more times than just Tuesday this week, so stay tuned.

So how was your Easter? Did you get snow, too? Are you going to check out Pursue? Going to consider becoming a writer for them??? 


- Maddie

4 comments:

  1. Snow on Easter, how pretty! Love the pictures :).
    It's so neat that you're writing for PURSUE, I bet it will be lots of fun! Looking forward to seeing your article :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Savannah! I saw that you're on the Teen Advisory Board - that sounds so fun! It's awesome that you're able to help people in this way:) How was your Easter?
      -Maddie

      Delete
    2. Yes, being on the Teen Advisory Board is lots of fun!
      My Easter was very good, I had a lot of fun hiding eggs for my younger siblings and dying them as well :).

      Delete
    3. Awww, I bet they enjoyed that:) Easter is a beautiful season. I love how it's set in Spring: when things that seemed dead are coming back to life!
      Have a blessed week, Savannah!
      -Maddie

      Delete

Go ahead, I'm listening (but before you ask, no, you cannot have my case of Wonka Bars).