Friday, October 16, 2015

Six Word Story Contest Results

6 Word Story Contest Winner


This is an incredibly late post, and I apologize. But, as you can see, I was one of the winners of Joy's Six Word Story Contest! Thank you so much, Joy! I had a lot of fun coming up with my entry, and I look forward to her future contests:D 

There was another winner, also: Ash. Read her entry; they are so well written and beautiful!

You can see the other contestants' entries here. I especially loved Jane Marie's!

Before you go, know that I am working on a blog post about *ahem* *whispers* my NaNoWriMo novel. I have a lot going on right now, but I am hoping to have it posted no later than this coming week.


auf wiedersehen, darling

- Maddie

6 comments:

  1. Thats so awesome, Maddie!
    So excited for that Nano post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mia!
    Oh, good! I am, too:) Hopefully, I'll be able to post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun in my contest! You deserved to win! :D

    You're writing in NaNo this year?? I am too!! My first year, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, again, for hosting it:)
    Yes, I'm doing NaNo! This'll be my third year, but my first year was definitely the best so far. That's awesome that you're doing it, too! Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, I'm listening (but before you ask, no, you cannot have my case of Wonka Bars).