Monday, June 20, 2016

Welcoming a New Birth (Blog)



Guys, I am so excited to announce this! *Squeals and does a happy dance* Are you ready for this? Okay, good.


Drum roll


MY BEST FRIEND LAUNCHED HER BLOG ON SUNDAY!

Confetti

Fanfare

Gah, you guys don't know how much I've waited for this.

A little about Mia (pronounced MY-a, not MEE-a):

Our families both joined the same missionary training group in 2010, and we've been best friends ever since.

Our families have lived in the same house, so we know each other preeettty well, I'd say, being around each other for literally 24/7 for much of the time we've known each other.

She's a writer (and a very good one, at that), so if you want to feel all the feels, I suggest you follower her.

Like it says in her About Page, she really, really loves chocolate and tea, so if you ever want to bribe her into being your friend, just send her a bunch. It worked for me! (Wait, what?) ;)


So now that you know about her and her new baby (er, blog) let's give her a big welcome!

Welcome to the blogging world, Mia! Can't wait to comment on allll your posts, and tag you in allll the tags!

And I order the rest of you to go now and follow her at Word and Tea Blending! (isn't that just a lovely name?)

Have a happy Tuesday, all!





- Maddie

2 comments:

Go ahead, I'm listening (but before you ask, no, you cannot have my case of Wonka Bars).