Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Try


Hey, everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't posted for the last two Tuesdays :( Here's a poem to make it up to you (although, it probably won't cheer you up too well).


You didn't have to.
You didn't have to try to forget.
Now look what it's done to you.
It's the only thought in your head.
That's the problem with problems.
You try so hard to make them go away that they just stay.

Obsessions, obsessions.
Is that what happens?
You become over involved in everything that you do?
You have to stop.
You can't keep living this way.
But don't commit to that too seriously, either, for even that could go wrong.

I don't know what to do.
I can't help you in a way I know how.
You need help from someone who isn't me.
For your own good, the sooner you accept it, the better.
For all of us.


Thanks for reading! Stay awesome 





- Maddie

1 comment:

  1. This was so pretty, Maddie. Thank you for sharing :).

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, I'm listening (but before you ask, no, you cannot have my case of Wonka Bars).