Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Tag of Happiness

Untitled drawing (12)

Abi tagged me for this, and it looks about the cutest tag I've seen:) Thanks, Abi!

~Take the banner and put it in your post~

~List as many things as you want in each category~

~Come up with more categories if you wish~
(I added Shows as a category)

~Tag as many people as you want~

Songs That Make Me Happy: Anything from Les Miserables, My New Philosophy from You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown, Steady My Heart by Kari Jobe, Rise Up by Matt Maher, Best Thing by Adam & I, Through All of It, Limitless, Where I End, and Never Gone by Colton Dixon, Land of My Sojourn, and Ready For the Storm by Rich Mullins, Jai Ho sung by Peter Hollens and Alaa Wardi, Hot Air Balloon by Owl City, I See Fire sung by Peter Hollens, Carol of the Bells 
Books That Make Me Happy: Downright Dencey, Howl's Moving Castle, Out of the Dust, Tea With Milk, On the Banks of Plum Creek, The Golden Thread, Jane Eyre, Oliver Twist, Moon Over Manifest, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, To Kill A Mockingbird, Dave At Night, The Boy on the Porch, The Hound of the Baskervilles, The Art of Loving God, The Book of Tobit, The Book of Judith, The Psalms, The Screwtape Letters, The Importance of Being Earnest, The Invention of Hugo CabaretThe Little Catechism of the Cure of ArsThe Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Films That Make Me Happy: Tangled, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, UP, Gimme ShelterHeidi, The Sound of Music, Les Miserables: 25th AnniversaryWilly Wonka & the Chocolate FactorySingin' In the RainSaving Mr. Banks
Food That Makes Me Happy: Um, Chocolate, okay? Sour Patch Kids, Mini Chewy Sweetarts, Homemade Peppermint Ice Cream, Bierocks, Bacon Alfredo Pasta, Taco Soup, Summer Sausage, Cheddar Cheese
Words That Make Me Happy: Loverly, twirl, long, bright, create, ridiculous, crazy.... I'm a writer; what's wrong with me? I can't think!
Scents That Make Me Happy: Coffee all the way, fresh baked bread, restaurants, Mexican food, Marshmallow Fireside scented candle from Bath & Body Works 
Random Things That Make Me Happy: Spending time with Jesus in adoration, *AHM* Getting comments on my blog, watching Blimey Cow on youtube, playing family games and watching family movies, playing Nancy Drew games, chatting on gmail for hours with Mia:), dancing, singing, acting, writing and reading something I'm surprised I wrote, winning contests, laughing with my sister Meredith, reading good books
Shows That Make Me Happy: BBC Robin Hood, BBC Bleak House, BBC Little Dorrit

Let me think....

Joy and Rana, you've been tagged to do this:)


auf wiedersehen, darling

- Maddie

8 comments:

  1. I like this one!:D It's always fun to read a list of things you like, and I always find out something new about you even though I've known you my whole life.
    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me really happy. I mean I know we have a lot in common but for work reason seeing it all laid out like this....Howl's Moving Castle, Up, Les Miserables, coffee, fresh baked bread. *contented sigh*
    But there's also books that I haven't read up there that I have to look for at the library now.
    I love chatting with you too, preferably in person but gmail is good in a pinch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mia! In person is the best, of course, but since we haven't been able to do that a whole lot lately, Gmail came to mind first, haha:) I love how much we have in common. It's one of the great perks of our friendship :D Thanks so much for your comment; it always makes my day better!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much, lovely! I will get on this + hopefully have the post ready to go tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you're going to do it! I'm looking forward to the post:)

      Delete

Go ahead, I'm listening (but before you ask, no, you cannot have my case of Wonka Bars).