Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Hello, Old Friends






Hello, again, everyone!

Yes, I'm back. It's good to be back. And I have quite a few stories I could tell. I guess the most important one for now is that I have discerned that the religious life is not for me at this time. I spent six beautiful months with the Servants of Mary, and I wouldn't trade that time for the world. But now it's time for me to be home. I'm excited to see what the Lord has planned for me.

One of my biggest blessings has been to be back with my family in time for the birth of my new baby brother, Adrian. He is so tiny and cute, you guys! He's so quiet, too. I'm used to having fussy siblings, but so far, he's been so chill. Let's hope that's one thing that doesn't change in a few months!

I'm so happy to be back. I didn't know if I would ever have a chance to connect with you guys again, and now I do. I'm so thankful that God gives me what I need at the right times.

So let's talk! How are you all? I know how much can change in half a year. How has life treated you? How has the Lord blessed you and shown you He loves you? Can't wait to hear from you!







- Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, I'm listening (but before you ask, no, you cannot have my case of Wonka Bars).